Tuesday, April 3, 2007

YouTube brought to you by me

When going through the list of social sites, I kind off got stuck on You Tube. Mostly since I actually have my own videos to publish since I bought my digital camera.
And it is quite fun to know that you can share you videos with just any one. So far I have only uploaded two videos but I hope that there will be more of them coming.
I would like to share them with all of you since some of you are in one of the videos.

You can look at them on; http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=digcultcj

I like You Tube a lot since I like watching strange and funny movies and the site provides me with just that. The whole site is about sharing videos, and even if there is a place called community in You Tube, I still haven't really figured out how or even if you can search for other members. I can only search for videos.

However, when searching for videos, I came upon some video clips that should be X-rated and dose not really belong to this kind of site where people put up videos of their children.

Since I had a hard time finding other members, I am not really sure of the sites audience. It seems like anyone with an interest for video clips join this social site.

Of course, now in the beginning, I am not in total familiar with all the elements on the site, but that is something that will come as play with it I suppose.

Well, that is YouTube for me.

Cj.

No comments: